The St. Vincent Co-operative Bank Limited is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Supervisor.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that the needs of the customers (internal and external) are being satisfied. The aim is to provide and promote excellent customer service throughout the Bank. The incumbent will ensure that service standards are being met by managing, leading, and motivating the customer service team and creating customer satisfaction goals.
- Supervises day-to-day operations of the Customer Service Department.
- Develops customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to consistently achieve these goals.
- Analyze statistics or other data and prepare reports to determine the level of customer service the Bank is providing.
- Ability to recognize customer centric trends in the banking sector and make recommendations for changes/improvements.
- Creates effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards for the Bank and/or Department and improve on existing procedures, policies, and standards.
- Trains and develop the customer service team to be customer-centric; how to provide exceptional experience.
- Accountability of self, team members and department performance.
- Knowledge of products and services offered at the Bank and keeping abreast of organisational changes and changes within the banking industry.
- Provide insights from customer service data to the team, to improve the growth of the Bank and reduce churn.
- Compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements when reasonable to do so.
Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, or economics
- Minimum 3 years experience in Banking and Customer Service
- Experience in Compliance will be an asset
- Very good command of Microsoft Office
- To perform activities consistent to a defined standard while maintaining the highest standards of integrity, independence, and scepticism.
- A strong customer focus (internal and external).
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact, and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.
- Creative thinking – to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- Good personal presentation, especially when face-to-face with customers
- A commitment to improve your customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
Interested persons should forward their application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th February 2021.