SVCB Making More Possible
Dear Valued Customer,
At The St. Vincent Co-operative Bank Limited family, we are cognizant of the fact that due to the continued spread of Covid-19, you may be facing some challenges. As such, we would like to offer you the opportunity to defer loan payments on your loans for up to six (6) months, by applying for a moratorium. If you can continue to make regular payments to your loan, please continue to do so.
What is a moratorium?
The moratorium is a postponement of monthly payments, including principal and interest, for a period of 1 to 6 months.
What information is needed to apply for the moratorium?
- Provide us with your full name.
- Company Name (If self-employed, please state so).
- Email address (if applying via phone or walk-in).
- State the number of months moratorium required.
How to apply for the moratorium?
- Email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the subject line reads: Request for Moratorium.
- Via phone: Call your loans officer or a bank officer to request the moratorium.
- Walk-in: You may visit the Bank as a last resort.
Does the moratorium apply to all loan facilities?
- The moratorium does not apply to loans ninety (90) days or more in arrears.
- It also does not apply to loans that are not in good standing.
Requests must be made at least 36 hours before the payment due date.
Get more information about the moratorium here.