Notice: Vacancy has already been filled!
The St. Vincent Co-operative bank Ltd. is seeking to recruit an Office Assistant.
The ideal candidate should be hard-working professional who will be able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person should be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Collect, process, sort, and route/distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary
- Photocopy, scan and file documents as necessary
- Conduct research and compile data
- Assist with organising meetings and events
- Cover reception area; answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate party
- Greet visitors in a professional manner
- Provide visitors with information and direct them accordingly
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings when necessary
- Engage in educational opportunities as needed
- Perform additional duties when required
Qualification and Experience:
- High school diploma required; associate degree preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and ability to operate general office equipment
- Knowledge of Basic Office Management Procedures
- Valid Driver’s Licence (minimum of 1-year experience)
- Previous experience in a related field preferred;
- Excellent Customer Care Skills;
- Exceptional Communication Skills;
- Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence;
- Attention to Detail;
- Professional Appearance;
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills;
- Excellent Organisational Skills;
- Highly Motivated and Ability to Prioritize Efficiently;
- Ability to Work Alone or As Part of a Team;
- Enthusiastic and Reliable;
Interested persons should forward their application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th September 2020.